Coronavirus Office Policy and Statement from Dr. Clayton Hall & Associates
Dear Wonderful Patients,
We are working diligently to maintain a disinfected and sterile office to minimize any risk of contracting the Coronavirus. Our primary goal is to provide mental health care at your normal scheduled appointments. However, we require that everyone help our office provide the safest possible environment.
- If you are sick, or have been sick within the last 7 days, and have had symptoms of fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other respiratory symptoms, please call our office to schedule a telephone or secure telemedicine appointment.
- If you feel uncomfortable about coming to your scheduled appointment, are older than 60 years of age or have any illness that may affect your immune system, please call our office to schedule a telephone or secure telemedicine appointment.
- Please arrive to your appointment at exact scheduled time.
- Please do not bring family members to your appointment unless necessary for history taking or safety.
- Make sure your phone contact number is up to date and call the office to verify. We will take payment over the phone prior to your appointment time and will call you back on that date.
- Face mask covering is mandatory.
Thank you for your understanding and thank you for being great patients!
Dr. Clayton Hall & Associates